Situated between Sloane Square and Victoria stations, Belgravia is a beautiful neighbourhood that’s home to independent eateries and plush boutiques.
Open a shop or restaurant in Belgravia to take advantage of the discerning shoppers and diners that flock to this charming area.
Key places to rent a retail unit in Belgravia include leafy Eccleston Yards, flower-filled Elizabeth Street, world-famous design district Pimlico Road, and pedestrianised Motcomb Street.
Elizabeth StreetRead the Elizabeth Street leasing brochure
Eccleston YardsRead the Eccleston Yards leasing brochure
Motcomb StreetRead the Motcomb Street leasing brochure
Retail premises available to let in Belgravia
20a Pimlico RoadRead the leasing brochure
24a Motcomb StreetRead the leasing brochure
14 Lowndes StreetRead the leasing brochure
1 Motcomb StreetRead the leasing brochure
6-7 Motcomb StreetRead the leasing brochure
20 Eccleston StreetRead the leasing brochure
105-107 Pimlico RoadRead the leasing brochure
10-12 Eccleston PlaceRead the leasing brochure
23 Eccleston PlaceRead the leasing brochure
23 Eccleston StreetRead the leasing brochure
Advantages of renting a retail unit in Belgravia with Grosvenor
- Retail concierge: Grosvenor know that opening a store can be time-consuming and stressful, so it offers a menu of services to smooth the journey for retailers, from having utilities set up on the move-in to launch support and facilities management.
- Utilities: Grosvenor provide retail occupiers with water, gas (if applicable), waste collection and deep green electricity. Smart meters mean occupiers only pay for what they use.
- Events and marketing: Grosvenor has a dedicated marketing team working to promote its retail streets and organise events to attract targeted footfall, dwell time and spend.
- Partnership: Grosvenor sees its relationship with its retailers as a true partnership. Grosvenor constantly seeks to improve and adapt to ensure that it is the retail landlord of choice.
- Public realm: Committed to investing in its places, Grosvenor has made extensive public realm improvements, including increased greening, part-pedestrianisation, and new digital infrastructure providing superfast broadband connections and free public wi-fi.
Sustainability: Grosvenor has committed to ambitious sustainability targets, including achieving net zero carbon operational emissions across all directly managed buildings globally by 2030.
Contact us Email: email@example.com