Find the best interiors shops in London in the Pimlico Road Design District, near Sloane Square tube station.
Shop for unique furniture, upscale home furnishings, antiques and artworks in London’s premier design hub.
Located in charming Belgravia and just a short stroll from Chelsea, Victoria and Knightsbridge, Pimlico Road has long been a must-visit destination for discerning designers and collectors.
Here, we round up the world-class designers, high-end brands and restaurants that you can expect to find on the Pimlico Road.
Best furniture shops on the Pimlico Road
1. Discover exquisite and distinctive handmade furniture and accessories at celebrated British furniture designer Tom Faulkner's Pimlico Road furniture store.
2. For Danish design classics, including wishbone chairs, visit Carl Hansen & Søn the largest manufacturer of furniture designed by Hans J. Wegner.
3. Prepare to be wowed by luxury British furniture brand Linley, renowned for fusing striking design with exemplary craftmanship. Linley offers bespoke commissions that reflect the client's personality and the architectural qualities of the space.
4. Visit Soane Britain for new furniture designs by Lulu Lytle, along with pieces inspired by antique originals, including chairs, tables, mirrors and storage. Made-to-order designs can be customised using in-house materials or Soane can use your materials. Clients can also commission an entirely bespoke piece with Soane Bespoke.
5. See our full list of furniture shops on the Pimlico Road.
Antiques shops on the Pimlico Road
6. Visit Gallery 25 to shop for unusual decorative items from the 20th century, including upholstery, lighting, furniture, mirrors and objects.
7. Discover interesting and inspiring antiques at Robert Kime.
8. Find antique seating, tables, lighting, mirrors, decorative pieces and more at Sibyl Colefax & John Fowler.
9. A mecca for international architects and interior designers, Anthony Outred is London’s leading stockist of antique door furniture.
10. Check out Keshishian for rare carpets and European tapestries from the Gothic to Op Art periods.
11. See our full list of antique shops on the Pimlico Road.
Art shops on the Pimlico Road
12. Haynes Fine Art offers serious collectors a vast selection of British and European paintings by big-name artists, such as Warhol, Hockney and Banksy.
13. Find rare and exclusive artworks and objets d'art at Robertaebasta gallery on London's Pimlico Road, first established in Milan in 1967 by Roberta Tagliavini.
Soft furnishings and fabric shops on the Pimlico Road
14. Find beautiful and original fabrics, cushions and lampshades, at Fermoie, which was set up by Farrow & Ball founders Tom Helme and Martin Ephson.
15. For perfect recreations of embroidered antique textiles, cushions and furnishing accessories, visit Chelsea Textiles.
16. Discover award-winning bespoke rugs at the Luke Irwin store. The designer specialises in the design and manufacture of hand-knotted custom-made rugs with designs ranging from ikats to crop circles, using a palette of more than 600 colours, created to client's specifications.
17. See our full list of soft furnishings and fabric shops on the Pimlico Road.
Home accessories shops on the Pimlico Road
18. Head to Bonadea for exquisite tableware, beautiful accoutrements and rare objet d’art. The go-to brand for setting the perfect scene for an intimate dinner or celebratory party, Bonadea sells everything from hand-painted china dinner service to jewel-like accessories such as napkin rings and butter knives, along with the finest linens and one-off objet. Bonadea is a one-stop shop for everything beautiful within the home.
19. Shop for natural, toxin-free and plant-based paint at Edward Bulmer Natural Paint's flagship store on the Pimlico Road. Edward Bulmer is paving the way to make the design industry more sustainable, scooping the first House & Garden Responsible Designer of the year award.
20. Find fabrics, wallpapers, furniture, lighting and accessories designed by Robert Kime at his eponymous shop.
21. Shop for homeware at Daylesford Organic, which sell everything from candles to glassware, crockery to table linen.
22. Check out Cox London, a unique London atelier offering sculptural furniture and lighting inspired by nature. Cox London serves a global clientele of private clients, collectors, interior designers and galleries.
23. For timeless and contemporary home accessories, furniture and lighting, head to Ochre's London showroom.
24. Discover hand-embroidered textiles, antiques and art at Tomasz Starzewski.
25. Find hand-printed scenic wallpapers and delicate wall-coverings at Zuber, the oldest trading wallpaper factory in the world.
26. Also selling home accessories on the Pimlico Road are Gallery 25, Chelsea Textiles, Tom Faulkner, Carl Hansen & Son, Sibyl Colefax & John Fowler, Keshishian, LINLEY, and Luke Irwin and Soane Britain.
27. Discover more home accessories shops on the Pimlico Road.
Best restaurants on the Pimlico Road
28. Feast on authentic French cuisine at rustic-chic bistro La Poule au Pot.
29. Tuck into British seasonal classics and wood-fired pizzas at The Orange Public House’s first floor restaurant. Alternatively, enjoy a drink in the downstairs bar.
30. Enjoy a unique dining experience at Hunan, where the restaurant serves Chinese tapas without a menu, creating tailored meals to suit each guest.
31. Visit the Daylesford café to tuck into seasonal dishes using fresh produce sourced from its market garden. Pop into the Daylesford farm shop to buy artisan bread and pastries, seasonal fruit and vegetables, pasture-raised meal, fresh fish and cheeses, and organic wines.
32. See our full list of restaurants on the Pimlico Road.