A day dedicated to women’s health, the In Your Element wellness festival will be taking place in Eccleston Yards on Sunday 30th October.
The wellness event will bring together a like-minded community to enjoy energetic exercise classes, inspiring workshops and relaxing meditations. Highlights of the festival include:
- Classes by Chinese medicine practitioner and healer, Katie Brindle, covering topics such as Mastering Your Menopause and Healthy Reset Rituals
- A Rocket Yoga class led by the editorial director of Get the Gloss, Victoria Woodhall
- A class on improving your sense of smell via the exploration of fragrance, by one of the UK’s leading female entrepreneurs, Jo Fairley
- Soundbath Healing class led by Tamara Klein
- A panel discussion with Lee Pycroft focused on self-esteem and image
- A Freedom Flow yoga class with Anna de Pahlen
- A total body workout class with Chiara Lewis
The local fitness and wellness studios in Eccleston Yards will also be offering classes throughout the day, including Re:Mind and Barry’s, plus there will be a mindful painting workshop to enjoy with MasterPeace.
All guests will leave the event with a goody bag filled with health and beauty products. There are limited tickets available to the event so make sure to book in advance! Tickets are priced at £60 per person, to book your space CLICK HERE.