The season of pumpkin spice + cosy nights is closing in, so Neat Burger have rustled up some new hearty + healthy goodness to warm your soul this autumn.
What’s on the menu?
- BBQ Brisket Burger: BBQ pulled shroom ‘brisket’, double Neat smash patty, cheez, pickles, jalapeños, lettuce, pickled onion, BBQ sauce, herby aioli + mayo.
- Sweet Chick: Crispy chick’n Tindle patty, rocket, caramelised onion + maple ‘honey’ mustard.
- Seasonal Harvest Bowl: Butternut squash, green apple, cranberries, rocket, mixed leaf salad, vegan feta +maple dijon.
- Fully Loaded Fries: Loaded fries with pulled shroom ‘beef’ BBQ brisket, cheez sauce, buffalo sauce, pickled onion, pickles + crispy onion.
- Pumpkin Spice Shake: Our take on the classic cinnamon-nutmeg drink, using oatly’s soft serve shake base.
- Blackberry Lemonade: A new seasonal fresh lemonade flavoured with ripe blackberries.
Although the weather can’t seem to make up it’s mind quite yet, their new Autumn menu is locked in! Available in all London Neat Burgers right now, including their Belgravia branch.