We are seeking views on proposed changes to the section of Elizabeth Street between Ebury Street and Chester Square. These proposals build on successful elements of the outdoor dining and increased greening that were introduced to Elizabeth Street in 2020 on a temporary basis.
Proposed improvements include:
- Reconfigured outdoor dining areas (small reduction), which match existing pavement levels and materials, and preserve adequate space for pedestrians, wheelchair users and those with visual impairments.
- Minor alterations to parking and loading to better cater for servicing.
- New high-quality planters and planting, bespoke to Elizabeth Street.
- Improved and additional lighting.
These proposals are being developed in partnership between Westminster City Council and Grosvenor.
How to get involved
Join a drop in
Drop by to find out more and ask questions about the Elizabeth Street proposals. These sessions will be hosted in Eccleston Yards, 21 Eccleston Place, SW1W 9NF.
- Thursday 19th October, 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday 1st November, 12pm-2pm
Join an online event
We will also be holding an online event on Thursday 2nd November, 6pm-7pm. Visit bit.ly/ElizabethStreetBelgravia to register.
Share your feedback (from midday on 18th October)
Visit https://elizabethstreet.commonplace.is to find out more and share your views between 12pm on 18th October – 11.59pm on 7th November. Please email WCC-Consultations@wsp.com if you would prefer a printed version of the questionnaire.