Greener Futures is Grosvenor’s new £1 million+ investment programme focused on communities & the climate emergency.
This four-year programme aims to improve people’s lives by:
- Supporting training and jobs in the green economy
- Enabling communities to take climate action
- Improving disadvantaged young people’s access nature
Together with our partners, we will raise money and offer our time to help communities benefit from a greener economy.
We are proud to be working with our new charity partner, Groundwork, and long-standing partners at the Westminster Foundation and London Community Foundation to achieve this ambition.
If you are a charity or community organisation which shares our ambition, we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to access funding
Grants of up to £30,000 are available via the London Community Foundation and the Westminster Foundation for projects that:
- Align with our ambition and aims
- Have a clear charitable and/or community-led purpose
- Are initiated by charities and/or community organisations
- Have defined outcomes which align with one of the three aims
- Benefit communities in and around the places where Grosvenor works, in particular disadvantaged communities
To find out more please contact email@example.com