We are delighted to announce the Belgravia in Bloom 2022 Beautifully British artwork competition.
With exciting installations and unique displays, Belgravia in Bloom 2022 will invite visitors to discover the neighbourhood’s outdoor spectacle and the joy of flowers. The Beautifully British theme will be celebrated with an artwork competition where entrants are invited to create their own Beautifully British pieces of art; think royal crowns, afternoon tea, Paddington Bear and everything in-between!
- All submissions need to include the entrant’s name and age on the front
- Send a digital copy of the artwork to email@example.com (including the entrant’s parent/guardian contact details)
- Winners will be contacted to request original artwork for reproduction and display
- All entries need to be submitted by Wednesday 18th May 2022
- There will be prizes for the following age categories along with one overall winner:
- 4 – 6 years old
- 7 – 9 years old
- 10 – 13 years old
- 14 – 18 years old
- The winner of each age category will have their artwork featured on the Cundy development hoarding on Ebury Street and will also receive a £20 voucher to spend at Belgravia Books
- The overall winner will have their artwork featured on the Cundy development hoarding on Ebury Street and will also receive a £50 voucher to spend at Belgravia Books