Beautiful Belgravia is buzzing with brilliant things to do this summer, from Wimbledon screenings in Eccleston Yards to alfresco dining on sun-soaked terraces.
What’s on this summer in Belgravia
1. Enjoy a summer of sport in Eccleston Yards with open-air live screenings of the Wimbledon Tennis Championships and The Ashes Test matches. 3-31 July
2. Watch The Ashes, The Open golf tournament, and the FIFA Women’s World Cup at Motcombs on Motcomb Street, which has five screens throughout the restaurant and terrace. The restaurant is offering diners a choice of tempting new cocktails and a Rosé wine list.
3. Order one of the tempting dishes on Peggy Porschen‘s brunch menu, including two poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce on an English muffin; smashed avocado and feta toast; smoked salmon, egg and avocado brioche; buttermilk pancakes topped with mixed berries, lemon and vanilla mascarpone, maple syrup and red berry coulis; and brioche and berries French toast.
Alfresco dining in Belgravia
4. Soak up the sun with a spot of alfresco dining in Belgravia.
5. Book a terrace table at Michelin-starred restaurant Pétrus by Gordon Ramsay.
6. Escape the bustle by tucking into breakfast, brunch or lunch in rustic-chic restaurant The Buttery‘s country-style garden, a peaceful oasis dotted with comfy sofas and deckchairs, shady spots and pretty parasols.
8. Tuck into Sardinian dishes at Olivo on Eccleston Street near Victoria station.
9. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and weekend brunch on the outdoor terrace of The Fine Cheese Company on Halkin Gardens. Between meals, the cafe also offers cheese and charcuterie boards, as well as pastries, cakes and coffee.
10. Grab a bite to eat on The Thomas Cubitt‘s suntrap terrace.
11. Head to leafy Eccleston Yards near Victoria station, which is buzzing with alfresco dining spots. Tuck into a juicy steak on the pretty terrace of Jones Family Kitchen or treat yourself to Latin American fare and creative cocktails at all-day restaurant Morena.
Freshen up your wardrobe for summer
12. Shop for effortlessly elegant shirts at With Nothing Underneath on Elizabeth Street.
13. Discover ME + EM on Elizabeth Street, home to a glittering collection of designer summer dresses in bold colours, decorative prints and high-end fabrics.
14. Find laid-back everyday clothes made from natural fabrics at NRBY.
Where to sip summer cocktails in Belgravia
16. Enjoy a chilled glass of wine or two on Amie Wine Studio‘s sunny terrace in leafy Eccleston Yards.
17. Sip refreshing Latin American-themed cocktails in Morena, also in Eccleston Yards. Standout cocktails include the Caipirinha de la Huerta and the Caribbean Daiquiri. The bar and restaurant also serve classic cocktails, including Aperol Spritz, Bloody Mary, and Negroni.
18. Indulge in gin cocktails on The Hari’s Amalfi-inspired Garden Terrace. Surrounded by bourgainvillea, lavender and lemon tress, visitors can choose from five Malfy gin cocktails and Italian dishes.
19. Order refreshing summer cocktails at plant-filled, terracotta-coloured Mina’s on Motcomb Street, a cocktail bar and Mediterranean restaurant.
Where to sip a pint in the sun in Belgravia
20. Grab a table at The Alfred Tennyson’s pretty outdoor terrace, on quaint Motcomb Street near Knightsbridge tube.
21. Head to unique Georgian institution The Thomas Cubitt to enjoy a drink on its sun-soaked terrace.
Get spruced up for summer in Belgravia
22. Visit cosmetic clinic Aesthetics Lab for facials, skin peels, microneedling, body countouring and more.
23. Revamp your nails for the new season at London Grace nail bar.
25. Get a style overhaul at SK Hair & Beauty on Ebury Street, which is offering a string of special offers on haircuts, colours and treatments. Get a cut and blow dry with treatment from £94; a roots, blow dry and treatment from £125; highlights with cut and blow dry with toner and treatment from £250 for half head and £300 for full head; and full head balyage, cut and blow dry with toner and treatment for £325.
26. Burn up to 1,000 calories during a high intensity interval training session at Barry’s.
27. Sweat and stretch your way through a Vinyasa Flow yoga class at Hotpod Yoga. Heated to a steamy 37 degrees, all levels are welcome at these classes which take place in a purple-hued inflatable studio to the tune of urban-chill beats.
28. Find your inner calm during an immersive meditation session at Re:Mind’s peaceful studio in leafy Eccleston Yards.
Breakfast in style
29. Enjoy a breakfast of champions at The Jones Family Kitchen. If you’re feeling hungry, order the steak and eggs, while the sweet toothed can enjoy French toast or pancakes. Healthy options include salmon on rye bread and avocado on toast.
30. Start your day right with breakfast at the Insta-famous Tom Tom Coffee House. Top picks include avocado on toast and eggs on toast.
Summer shopping in Belgravia
31. Shop Marie-Chantal’s new summer candle collection Peace & Love. The collection includes signature candle Angel, which blends powdery notes with fresh bergamot and light florals; Peace, which offers an uplifting scent of bergamot, mandarin and fresh green leaves; and Love, a blend of berries and saffron, rose and jasmine.