1. Escape the chill by heading to picture-perfect Elizabeth Street where you can indulge in a cake, coffee or hot chocolate in a pretty café, such as Peggy Porschen or Tomtom Coffee House. New for January at Peggy Porschen is its vegan chocolate and blood orange cupcake.
2. Sweat and stretch your way through a Vinyasa Flow yoga class at Hotpod Yoga. Heated to a steamy 37 degrees, all levels are welcome at these classes which take place in a purple-hued inflatable studio to the tune of urban-chill beats.
3. Enjoy mindfulness through painting at MasterPeace art school in Eccleston Yards, which offers in-studio, online and home-based creative experiences for all ages and creative abilities.
4. Burn up to 1,000 calories during a high intensity interval training session at Barry’s.
5. Treat yourself to The Lanesborough’s new nature-inspired Meadow Afternoon Tea, inspired by the florals of the Royal Parks that surrounds the hotel.
6. Doing Veganuary? Tuck into a plant-based salad at Atis in Eccleston Yards, find vegan options at Ole & Steen, feast on vegan biscuits at Biscuiteers or sink your teeth into a meat-free burger or hot dog at Neat Burger.
7. Learn a new skill for 2023 by taking a DIY biscuit icing class at Biscuiteers in Eccleston Yards. Biscuiteers is offering 23% off all its Afternoon Tea and School of Icing Classes from 1 to 31 January. Find out more.
8. Revamp your nails for the new year at Nailuxury.
9. Get the year off to a great start by booking a stay at one of Belgravia’s beautiful hotels, including The Lanesborough, the Berkeley, Lime Tree Hotel or The Goring.
10. Enjoy an inspiring three-hour introductory pottery class at the light-filled Studio Pottery in Eccleston Place. An expert tutor will teach you how to work with clay on the wheel, a process known as ‘throwing’. You’ll get the chance to throw several pots and can choose one to be glazed and fired. Alternatively, celebrate the “art of the broken” by signing up to Studio Pottery London’s Kintsugi workshop on Sunday 29 January. Tickets cost £130. Find out more.
11. Find your inner calm during an immersive meditation session at Re:Mind’s peaceful studio in leafy Eccleston Yards.
12. Grab a bowl of goodness at all-day healthy eating spot The Açai Girls or flavour-packed salad bar Atis in Eccleston Yards.
13. Find your perfect pair of running trainers by getting your gait analysed at Run and Become. An expert will examine the way you run and identify the best shoe for you. Find out what happened when Stylist writer Miranda Larbi visited Run and Become for a gait analysis.