The Caledonian Club
A little bit of Scotland in the heart of London.
9 Halkin Street, London
+44 (0) 20 7235 5162
The Caledonian Club offers its members a little bit of Scotland in the heart of London. Founded in 1891, the Club is located at 9 Halkin Street in the heart of Belgravia, only a short distance from Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, and was the last Mansion House of its kind built in London. The Club is considered to be one of the friendliest clubs in the Capital, a home-from-home, providing comfort and a familiar place to relax and unwind.